- This event has passed.
Pressure Cooking 101
March 2 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$35
Pressure Cooking 101 – Electric Pressure Cooking Basics for Making Great Meals in Minutes
Saturday, Jan 21, 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
So you’re brand new to pressure cooking….OR, maybe you’ve had an electric PC for awhile and it’s just not producing the tasty meals you were convinced it would. (Gasp!) Either way, Chef Alli longs to provide you with the PC fundamentals needed to successfully master this highly efficient and flavorful method of cooking! (Right after she shares how it’s COMPLETELY changed the way her family does dinner.
Here’s what we’ll cover in class:
- PC operation, parts, maintenance, and safety
- Why pressure cooking is a must in today’s crazy, hectic world
- Pantry basics and your tool arsenal – what to have on hand!
- Pressure cooking resources and recipes for success
- And, maybe best of all, troubleshooting! Since we will be pressure cooking in class, this provides the perfect opportunity for you to watch, learn, and ask first-hand.
** Please note: This class will put its main focus on pressure cooking and the tips and tricks you’ll need to be successful, not on new PC recipes. However, tastings and recipes will be provided for all dishes created in class.