- This event has passed.
Gum Paste Flowers
May 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learn to make beautiful Gum Paste Flowers for your cakes & treats! In this two hour class we will learn to make the following flowers: Calla Lily, Rose, Carnation, and Daisy.
- Fondant Gum Paste Tools (to include: Ball Tool & Veining Tool)
- Thin and Thick Shaping Foam
- Small box or container to transport flowers
- Small rolling pin
- Tapered metal spatula or small knife
- Plastic or silicone fondant mat
You may register for class by phone (785-228-2253) with a credit card. If you prefer to pay by
cash or cash, you may register in person. Full payment is required to complete registration. Full
refund is given only if you cancel at least five (5) days before the class. After this deadline, no
refunds or credit will be issued. Sweet! Baking & Candy Making reserves the right to cancel a
class due to weather, other emergencies, or insufficient enrollment.