Fondant Cake with Flowers & Cut Outs
In this basic class you will learn all about Fondant & Gum Paste
You will learn how to:
Color fondant and gum paste
Make a gum paste Daisy
Make fondant cut outs
Make beautiful borders
Cover a cake with fondant
and then how to put all the skills together to decorate the cake!
The following supplies are needed for the class :
- 24 ounces of white fondant
- Veiner (usually part of a modeling set)
- Roll & Cut Fondant Mat
- Daisy Cutter
- Cutter Embosser
- Fondant Smoother
- Fondant Shaping Foam
- Paint Brush
Students receive 10% off all supplies purchased for the class
Student needs to bring to class:
- Rolling Pin (bring what you have, we sell a fondant rolling pin for 6.99)
- Cake – frosted round 8″ or 9″ two layer cake on a cake board
- Some thing to cut the fondant with (tapered spatula or similar)
- Plastic Bags (Like Ziploc) and plastic wrap
- Plastic Gloves (Optional) to protect hands while coloring fondant
Class fee: $20.00
Registration for classes close three days before the class so we are able to prepare supplies.
You may register for class by phone (785-228-2253) with a credit card. If you prefer to pay by cash or cash, you may register in person. Full payment is required to complete registration. Full refund is given only if you cancel at least five (5) days before the class. After this deadline, no refunds or credit will be issued.
Sweet! Baking & Candy Making reserves the right to cancel a class due to weather, other emergencies, or insufficient enrollment.